CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

If you are an Eragon fan, what race will you pick???

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A POEM ABOUT MYSELF!!!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE???

Some call it luck, some call it fate...
It conquers all, the weak and the great...
So what in the world does one do?
Simple, just lay back and accept the truth...

You will never excel!!
You will never succeed!!
And even if you do...
What tribute will you recieve??

Strive to be great,
You will eventually fall.!.
Wait and be nothing,
You will die as soon as a leaf falls!!

So what can I do?
For me to be remembered?
Just do what I do best...
And by luck I will be remembered when I am put to rest.

Some call it luck, some call it fate.
Death will visit someday, to empty the plate.
But hopefully, against all odds,
I will be remembered.
So I live, from January to December...


THIS IS MY POEM!
I HAVE NO TALENT! SO JUST MAKE YOUR COMMENT AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE!!

17 comments:

chixie pixie said...

nice one inspired c kuia kokol. nyahahaha pis n.nv

neni said...

nice poem! haha. wala na ibang masabi. haha.

lottie said...

cool! =]]

The Inheritance Trilogy said...

nice one!
comment back

Tinkerbell said...

nyc poem!!!!!
i lyk it.
=))

Chiwawa The Dreamer said...

Nyce one....

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

wahahhaha!!! u hev no talent? r u kidding me??? x3 greato!
keep up the good work and hope to hear more from u *_*

Anonymous said...

okay... kaso, recieve gale? what a genius. wahaha. jeowk lang. :P no one's perfect. :) hm, cge, continue pursuing your talent as a poet. :)

ateneo_scorpion ii said...

kaboom. gay stuff. hnd HOT stuff, but GAY STUFF. :DD

koala-sleepers said...

wow!!!
really liked it..
extraordinary..
wana copy it for myself

♦PongeE♦ said...

...nice poem...

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

haha.. nice one kol,, x]


..comment ka din saakin.. x]

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one.. =p

Itchigo said...

i luv u. nababakla ako sa iyo

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Words of wisdom.

I applaud you.

MY WORLD said...

nice blog
grabe
selos ako
={

Rae Marc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.