CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

If you are an Eragon fan, what race will you pick???

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Inheritance Trilogy

It's been days since I last posted my first post... If you are an Eragon fan, give me your blog address through comment. For the ignorant asses who don't know what I am talking about, either leave my blog or stay put for a brief walkthrough into Eragon. To make a long story short. The Inheritance Trilogy is about a young boy who finds a Dragon egg and becomes the first Rider in over a millenia. I'll tell you more in my next blog. If you are interested, keep visiting. If not, I have a question for you.....










WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING VISITING MY BLOG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PS: MIKO GIVE ME MY FUCKING BOOK YOU SKELETAL ASSHOLE!!!!!!
AND NEO, PUT A POST ABOUT ERAGON OR I WILL KICK YOUR BLACK ASS!!
VISIT NEOWONE AND MIKOMARU13 AT THEIR BLOGS>>>

0 comments: