CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

If you are an Eragon fan, what race will you pick???

Monday, February 11, 2008

Friend or Foe???

In all my years as a person, I have never seen a more confusing person than a classmate of mine that for the sake of secrecy, we will call 'PUDGE'. Anyway, Pudge is a close friend of mine. Let it suffice to say that we both travel in the same circles. We are classmates, part of the same clique, and we both enjoy playing computer, especially the game, DOTA. But, there, the similarity ends. This is because Pudge is very arrogant and rude to most of us when it comes to social gatherings and computer games. In Filipino, he is the archetype of 'KUPAL'. Whenever we best him in anything, he will just give the excuse that he gave me a chance, or he will just snub me the whole day. The attitude he shows is both annoying and at the same time amusing. But I think he learned his lesson yesterday when me and my friends- I will give codenames to further mystify the reader- Loki, Shade, Skeletal, Confucius, Jove, and the Blob: whupped his sorry ass in a 5 on 1 game. But still he was arrogant, so we still have to think of a solution to silence Pudge.

PUDGE: If you know who I am referring to, the words that can describe him are in the fourth rank in the sounds of my cellphone....

0 comments: