CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

If you are an Eragon fan, what race will you pick???

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Favorite Movie...

MY FAVORITE MOVIE: STOMP THE YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


a.I chose this movie because this is about a young street dancer who was more or less forced into a life of a college student and finds his place in a group of Steppers{practitioners of stepping, a local African practice.}

b.The part of the movie that struck me the most was when DJ's bro was killed by a Latino gang. That is because his brother was such an intelligent person and the best street dancer in their 'hood.

c.The character I can relate to most is the Fader Nu Fader Fraternity Leader, because like him, I have experienced failure in so many ways repeatedly.

d.A moral I can get from this movie is "No matter what the odds, keep fightng till the end".